Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bethany's Getting Married!!!!

We had such a great weekend in Houston. We had a special shower for Miss Bethany! We are so excited that she is getting married and hope that her engagement is amazing for her. She deserves nothing but the best. Here are a few pictures from the Luau bridal shower!





Keep looking back for updates. I have so many more pictures and stuff to talk about from the weekend. All of the Vaughn's were in Texas, Astros ballgame in style, shopping with the girls, more details and pics of the shower, and much more! I only 3 more weeks of school actually ONLY 4 classes left for this semester! Oh my gosh. I am so ready, but when those classes are over I will be back on top of blogging.

I have so much to share, can't wait..
-joining a church
-hanging out with Bryan
-the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
-Easter
-I want to start a weekly blog
-and share a weekly song on the blog
-share about Rexanna's Foundation (I am going to be starting another blog and will need your help to spread the word!) My goal is that Kelly's Korner will know about this blog and mention it on hers! :) hehe that would be so amazing.

So pretty much have so much to tell you and so little time. Just keep watching and after these 4 classes we will get back on the horse!

1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

yay an update!! i will be shocked if you have enough time to actually go back and blog about all those events:)