Friday, April 16, 2010

Speak to Me

As I was sitting at my desk today I felt desparate. Desparate for hope, for a word from the Lord, for a peace in my soul, comfort and encouragement. Not really knowing what to do with myself...where to read in the bible, where do I even start to pray, what music would set the mood ect...I just sat there staring into abiss drinking my coffee. Over and over again I would bring the cup up to take a sip. Then it caught my eye.. TRUST



Really that was exactly what I needed. I am not saying all of my problems and things we are dealing with right now just disappeared into thin air, but ultimatly I need to let go and trust God - FOR EVERYTHING AND IN EVERYTHING. It is about learning to walk out difficult things, but trusting the Lord and His will.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

Hang in there! Praying for you... Call you in a bit.