Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sick Husband...

So Bryan woke up sick Thursday morning, worked half a day and has been home laid up ever since. We went to the doctor Friday. We usually wait till we feel like we are dying to go to the doctor. But not this time. We were going to do the right thing and go to the doctor right away in hopes this would help. The doctor did the strep. and flu test. (If you have to get the flu test be prepared..they stick a huge q-tip up your nose till it goes to the back of your throat {glad it wasn't me} !!) Well doc said both tests came back negative, but he said Bryan probably has the flu, but just caught it early! ha. So I guess that's a good thing, who knows! Hopefully the fever, body aches, sore throat, scratchy throat and headaches will go away soon and I will not be infected! Poor thing.



2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

Now that's just pitiful! Poor thing.

As for Me and My Nest... said...

LOL!!! Those pics are so sad! I am hoping that is not what I am getting...my throat is scratchy!