Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Freak #2 Post!

Hello everyone! Hope you guys have had a great week. Sorry it has taken me so long to post about my pumpkin journey. But here goes...

Pumpkin Dip!

(sooo sooo yummy!) a coworker brought this up to work, so I searched for the recipe and found it. You have got to try it out. It is pretty sweet, but good. It also makes a lot, so be prepared or make it for a party!

Ingredients:
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
2 cups of confectionary sugar
1 15 oz can of pumpkin
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice

Blend cream cheese and confectionary sugar until mixture is smooth. (I couldn't get out all of the cream cheese bumps, but I thought it was ok)
Gradually mix in pumpkin.
Stir in pumpkin spice mix and cinnamon.

Serve with ginger snaps or graham crackers!




PUMPKIN FREAK CHALLENGE 2 FOR 2!

No comments: