Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1st Anniversary!



I can't believe that Bryan and I have been married for 1 whole year. I guess I can't believe it, because we have had so many changes within our first year of marriage. Moving in together, job changes, graduate school, more job changes and moving to Texas. It has definitely been an eventful year for the 2 of us. One of growth, new experiences, and adventure. December 29th, 2007 I married the man of my dreams. I couldn't imagine a day without him. Thank you Bryan for loving me unconditionally and I look forward to many, many more anniversaries together.

For our anniversary we went to Wilmington. We went to the Mayfare center and saw a movie and walked around the shops while drinking my favorite, pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks! Then we checked into our bed and breakfast. We stayed at the Front Street Inn in downtown, historic Wilmington. We had a great, relaxing time. Bryan was feeling a lot better and probably the first day that he had felt more like himself.

The Front Street Inn







We had a Fabulous meal at Circa 1922. If you are ever in Wilmington you have got to eat there.

No comments: