Friday, January 16, 2009

Photo Tag

Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)


Well I got tagged.

Yes I was a little bit behind on getting this blog done. But after displaying my 4th picture from my 4th folder you probably wished I would have just no played along! ha

This picture is actually the front desk in the office where Bryan works. This was taken when we flew out here for Bryan's interview. I was trying to take several different pictures in the office to share with him family when we got back from the interview, but apparently this one wasn't one of the best!

I now Tag:
1. Meredith D.
2. Eric (maybe this will get you to do a new blog)
3. Tamie S. (same goes for you!)
4. Audrey M.

1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

HAHAHAHA!! Yea, you shouldn't have played along. JK! I'm still laughing so hard.