Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas in Holden Beach

The day after Christmas we headed to the beach. Oh how I have missed seeing the beach. I loved staying with my grandparents and being able to spend time at the Ocean. I was really excited. The only stinky thing was Bryan. ha. Poor thing was sick from the night we got to NC through Christmas and well into the weekend. It was terrible. So he pretty much slept and stayed in the bed the entire time we were there and didn't even get to see the ocean. I was so sad for him. I just kept hoping that things would start looking up for our anniversary.

Grandma & Papa (he always wears his ECU stuff when I come to visit)



Grandma & Me (Loving the sunshine & the Beach!)

1 comment:

Tamie said...

So cute! It makes me laugh that you're such a Texas girl at heart, yet miss NC that much.